- Let’s Talk Cats Workshops: Talk about cat behavior or training with a cat expert and other cat owners. 50% of proceeds are donated to a pet owner in need.
- Behavior Call : Receive answers to minor issues during a 50-minute call. Follow-up includes a list of recommendations and a summary for your vet.
- Training Call: Receive training support for basic care, carrier usage, manners, or agility during a 50-minute call.. Follow-up includes instructions and video demos.
- Packages: Receive guided support that goes beyond a behavior plan. Purchase a package of four, six, or eight 50-minute Zoom check-ins that include a virtual home visit and weekly consultations.
- Webinars: Learn about your cat’s needs. Watch a 40-minute presentation and follow-up with questions. Topics include: Cat 101, Basic Care, Introductions, and Unwanted Behaviors.
- Interactive Online Classes (minimum of 5): Develop your cats’ skills and boost their confidence. Receive four 1-hour sessions of small group in-depth support through tutorials, discussions, and activities. Topics include: Enrichment, Socialization, Training, and Family Fun.
- Lessons from Cats and Clients
- Lincoln Pet Culture
- Published Articles
Social Club: Want to hang out with other users of Allison’s Cats services? Become an e-mail subscriber and utilize any of my services at least once to receive an invite to the Allison Helps Cats’ Social Club. Share stories, photos, trivia, and enrichment ideas with other cat lovers in a private Facebook group.