Are you a cat owner looking for expert support for your cat’s unique behavioral needs?
- Let’s Talk Cat Behavior Workshops ($15): Talk about cat behavior with a cat expert and other cat owners. Each bi-monthly session will focus on a theme.
- Training Time ($50/hour): Train your cat to accept basic care and in manners, agility, and/or tricks. Receive a 1-hour virtual call that includes instructions, demo, and opportunity to practice.
- One-Hour-Call ($100): Receive answers to minor issues. Includes a 1-hour virtual call, list of recommendations and resources, and a summary for your vet.
- Packages ($350-$700): Receive help with major behavior issues. Includes guided support that goes beyond a behavior plan. Purchase a package of four, eight, or twelve 50-minute Zoom check-in-calls that includes a behavior plan and virtual home visit.
Are you an animal shelter looking for expert support for your cat’s unique behavioral needs?
- Webinars ($25/student, minimum of 10): Learn about your cat’s needs. Watch a 40-minute presentation and follow-up with questions. Topics include: Cat 101, Basic Care, Introductions, and Unwanted Behaviors.
- Interactive Online Classes ($100/student, minimum of 5): Develop your cats’ skills and boost their confidence. Receive four 1-hour sessions of small group in-depth support through tutorials, discussions, and activities. Topics include: Enrichment, Socialization, Training, and Family Fun.
Are you just looking for some information or for quick answers on cats?
- Educational content:
- Checklists are available with an e-mail subscription.
- Social Club: Want to hang out with other users of Allison’s Cats services? Become an e-mail subscriber and utilize any of my services at least once to receive an invite to the Allison Helps Cats’ Social Club. Share stories, photos, trivia, and enrichment ideas with other cat lovers in a private Facebook group.