Are you a cat owner looking for expert support for your cat’s unique behavioral needs? Allison Helps Cats has the solutions for you.
- Let’s Talk Cat Behavior Workshops ($10): Discuss cat behavior experiences with fellow cat owners. No discussion of aversives. Follow Allison Helps Cats and subscribe to the AHC newsletter to attend.
- One-Hour-Call ($100): Does your cat have a variety of small issues that you want advice for? This one-hour service is for you! Receive a 1-hour call, short list of recommendations and resources, and a summary for your vet.
- Packages ($350-$700): Does your cat have a major behavior issue? Pick a package of four, eight, or twelve 50-minute Zoom check-in-calls. Includes a behavior plan and virtual home visit.
Are you an animal shelter looking for expert support for your cat’s unique behavioral needs? Allison Helps Cats has the solutions for you:
- Webinars ($25/student, minimum of 10): Learn about your cat’s needs. Watch a 40-minute presentation and follow-up with questions. Topics include: Cat 101, Basic Care, Introductions, and Unwanted Behaviors.
- Interactive Online Classes ($100/student, minimum of 5): Develop your cats’ skills and boost their confidence. Receive four 1-hour sessions of small group in-depth support through tutorials, discussions, and activities. Topics include: Enrichment, Socialization, Training, and Family Fun.
Are you just looking for some information or for quick answers on cats? Allison Helps Cats has the solutions for you:
- Educational content:
- Facebook Cat Social Group: Want to hang out with other users of Allison’s Cats services? Subscribe to my e-newsletter and utilize any of my services at least once to receive an invite. Share stories, photos, trivia, and other fun cat stuff with other cat lovers within a private Facebook group. Option for non-clients to pay.